What is the best thing about being a Realtor? The sense of satisfaction in helping people find the perfect home – a home that they love and that will fit their needs now and in the future. Guiding someone through the process of buying and selling a home is a privilege and the end result is my clients’ complete satisfaction.
As a native of Baltimore, I am familiar with the neighborhoods and surrounding counties of the Greater Baltimore area. Whether you are buying or selling a historic row home downtown or looking for a home in one of the suburbs, my 20+ years of experience is invaluable.
I am also a licensed Appraiser which gives me additional perspective in assisting clients with their home purchase or sale.
Outside of Real Estate, I stay busy helping raise my 3 kids – Gus, Reeve, and Noelle. We enjoy spending time on the lacrosse fields, playing tennis and attending Baltimore Ravens and Orioles games!
- Graduated from Boys Latin High School
- Creator of “Lindsay’s Southsides” which are sold in over 15 retailers throughout Baltimore.
- Hofstra University – Class of 1992 where I played Lacrosse
- Lifetime member of The Colonial Wars Club
- Coaches 3 club lacrosse teams
- My mom was a successful Realtor and inspired me to have a career in Real Estate
- I enjoy playing paddle tennis in the winter and tennis in the summer!